Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A DEDICATION



Mom is one who surrenders all,
It is one of God's Greatest calls.
She knows how to say not my will.
She shows Christ and remains still
She teaches the Truth of God's Word
The Way, the Truth and the Life that is what I heard!
She infuses the love that some beg for.
Even in pain her life pours out more.
She prays for her children each night.
That they would be precious in His sight.
She knows her children's greatest need.
Through Christ's love and deeds.
She has a deeper sense of the Father's love
Because her children are a gift from God above.
She never gives up on her children.
God gives her the grace to deal with their sin.
She is there for them as long as she will tarry.
It is the Cross that Christ gave her to carry
She is the mom of every child's dream.
She has shown that Jesus Christ is supreme.
She pleads to God for their salvation
He gives the only eternal and lasting relation.
I thank you Jesus for my mother!
I would never want another!
Thank You, Jesus for the grace she has bestowed.
Because of her life by You I am owned!
Help her not to live with regret.
Because of her my eternity is set!

Written by Christian O'Dell
In dedication to his mother!

1 comment:

Boy Crazy said...

Beautiful tribute!!!