Monday, July 18, 2011

The Poetic Masterpiece of Jesus Christ which is me-Part 1 of 10


Jesus Christ is the Divine Poet and the Divine artist. Whatever He does is a poetic masterpiece. He is the greatest poet of all time. He is the Shakespeare or the T.S. Elliot of the poetic work in my life. He is the Pablo Picasso as he has painted the picture of my life. The thing that I noticed about great artist or painters is the intricacy of their work. The fine care that they put into their work, and the way they have woven what is in their minds to the paper. It is a picture of how Jesus Christ has woven my life together, and how tenderly Jesus has put my life together. I believe like an artist... Jesus Christ has written out my life or painted the picture of my life before He put it on paper. He chose all the colors, the words and the paper by which my life was done. It is a picture of His predestined plan for my life. I hope that through the scriptures (objective truth) and my life (subjective reality) that you will see the ordained plan of Jesus Christ for all of our lives. Their are zero possibilities with God. I believe that the only thing that makes sense is that everything that has happened in my life is ordained by Jesus Christ.

First, I am not a "Calvinist" however... I believe that God is 100% sovereign over all the affairs of life. Especially in the small details. I have been weaving 7 passages together and have synthesized these passages (In their context) to show that God is totally sovereign in all our affairs to the power of ten. I am feeling the truth that Jesus Christ is 100% in control of everything that comes across my crazy life.

Here is my aim in this blog and I will be turning this into a book. First, God has ordained all my days and is intimately involved with how I was created and His tenderness in creating me. Second, I am his poetic and artistic masterpiece for good works. Third, Jesus Christ began this good work and will bring it to His ordained plan. Fourth, Jesus is the author of the "good" and the "calamities" in my life. Fifth, Jesus had joy in the ordained plan He walked in. Sixth, I can regard the same joy in the ordained calamities and trials in my life. Lastly, humility and exaltation is God's ultimate aim for Jesus and me.

These are the passages for my consideration for my profound belief that God ordains everything and allows nothing in my life:
1. Psalm 139:13-16
2. Ephesians 2:10
3. Philippians 1:6
4. Isaiah 45:7
5. Hebrews 12:2
6. James 1:2
7. Philippians 2:5:13

I am going to break this down into eight parts and show how my addiction, recovery and the Sovereign Hand of Jesus Christ are both objective from the Word and subjective in my needy heart.

No comments: