Saturday, July 4, 2009

WHAT IS THE DIARY OF YOUR BIBLE?


* January 15-Been resting for a week. A few nights after the first of the year, my owner opened me, but no more. Another New Year's resolution gone wrong.
* February 3-Owner picked me up and rushed off to Sunday school.
*February 23-Cleaning day. Dusted and put back in my place.
*April 2-Busy day. Owner had to present the lesson at Sunday School. Quickly look up a lot of references.
*May 5-Grandma's in town. Back in her lap. A very comfortable place.
* may 9-She let a tear fall on John 14.
*May 20- Baby born. they wrote his name on one of my pages.
* July 1-Packed in a suitcase. Off for a vacation.
* July 20-Still in the Suitcase. Almost everything else taken out.
* July 25-Home again. Quite a trip. Although I am not sure why I went.
* August 16-Dusted again and put in a prominent place. The Pastor is coming over for dinner.
* August 20- Owner wrote Grandma's death in the Family Record. He left his extra pair of glasses between my pages.
* December 31-Owner just found his glasses. I wonder if he will make any new resolutions this year about me.

IF YOUR BIBLE COULD WRITE A DIARY ABOUT YOU THIS LAST YEAR, WHAT WOULD IT SAY?

No comments: